[tbnl-devel] Odd behavior (socket leak)

pete-tbnl-dev at kazmier.com pete-tbnl-dev at kazmier.com
Tue Jul 20 14:07:16 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 12:57:22AM +0200, Edi Weitz wrote:

> See the recent postings by Marc and myself. You've obviously found a
> bug in mod_lisp which is fixed now.

Yes, I can now confirm that all is well when working under Apache 1.3,
mod_lisp 2.35, SBCL, and TBNL.  My previous problem, which spawned this
topic, appears to have been resolved.  Pages are now loading correctly
without incident.

Thanks for your help!!  Now I just have to wait for an Apache 2.x
module.  Perhaps I'll take a stab at it when I finish my TBNL project,
in the meantime, I'll just proxy between Apache 2.x and Apache 1.x.

> As for special variables:

Thank you for the detailed explanation on special variables and multi
processing environments.

Pete