[slime-devel] Is slime currently broken?

Christian Lynbech christian at defun.dk
Wed Jun 9 18:20:30 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Helmut" == Helmut Eller <heller at common-lisp.net> writes:

Helmut> Slime is ready if it's connected.  The repl is a contrib and you
Helmut> need to load that yourself.  Typically with (slime-setup
Helmut> '(slime-repl)) in your .emacs.  That has been this way for years
Helmut> now.

True. I was reminded of that when I was continuing my experiements
today. It is unclear why my usual setup changed behaviour, but I
reorganized the relevant parts of my .emacs a bit and that helped. Now
it works as is used to.

Sorry about the noise.

                              -- Christian