[slime-devel] Some xemacs issues/fixes

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:13:05 UTC 2009

Raymond Toy wrote:

> I did try the latest eldoc from emacs 22.3.  With a few tweaks, it seems
> to work with xemacs.  But I haven't really tried it with slime yet.

Oops.  I meant emacs 23.  This version of eldoc can't be used with
xemacs because xemacs is not GPLv3.  But I think emacs 22 can be used,
and I tried it with xemacs.  One minor tweak seems to allow it to work
with xemacs, and I tried it with slime.  Slime autodoc appears to work
now and the minibuffer shows the Lisp definition of functions instead of
the elisp definition.

Cool.

Ray