[slime-devel] Re: Problems with SBCL/CL-PPCRE on Debian/Etch/Testing/clc

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Thu Mar 20 17:05:44 UTC 2008

Nicolas Neuss <neuss at math.uni-karlsruhe.de> writes:

> Unfortunately, this was not sufficient.  The problem does remain with
> unstable (SBCL 1.0.14, slime (1:20080223-2) unstable).  I could not find a
> way to switch off presentations which are still enabled by default.  How is
> this possible?  Do I have to use CVS SLIME?

AFAIK, Slime is split into a slime and a swank package in Debian. So
perhaps you updated Slime, but not the respective swank package; or both
were updated, but the old version is still installed, and the old one is
taken up.

You may want to contact Peter Van Eynde and ask him for help.

If you want to go for vanilla Slime, I recommend to uninstall all
slime-related debian packages first.

  -T.