[slime-devel] Re: Mercurial

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Tue Mar 4 16:18:17 UTC 2008

Speaking with my common-lisp.net admin hat on, I'm happy to install
either git, hg or both.  In fact, they'd probably be good to have in
any case.

With my usual hat on (the one with funny ears), I'm wondering "why not
darcs?". Did darcs lose out in the DVCS "wars" because they haven't
managed to fix the "exponential time" bug?

thanks,