[slime-devel] #+foo (toplevel-form ...), C-c C-c

Geoff Wozniak geoff at wozniak.ca
Sun Mar 2 02:49:36 UTC 2008

On 26-Feb-08, at 1:26 PM, Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:

> on something like
>
>   #+foo (defun foo (...) ...) |
>
> or
>
>   #+foo
>   (defun foo (...)
>      ...) |
>
> Do you think C-c C-c should take the reader conditional into account?

For what it's worth, I like the current behaviour and use it
frequently.  It's handy to have the ability to compile individual
forms that may fail when building up a file, but not have those
failure issues crop when when compiling the whole file with C-c C-k,
for example.

If this disappeared, I'd sorely miss it.

-- Geoff