[slime-devel] Halp, slime isn't working any more (for me)

T Taneli Vahakangas vahakang at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon Aug 27 21:31:52 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I have somehow completely broked my slime or emacs. After doing
M-x slime the *inferior-lisp* buffer is left on display and in
minibuffer it says "Connecting to Swank on port NNNN..", but it
doesn't proceed from there. I can do M-x slime-repl which will
give me a *slime-repl nil* but then it refuses to show the
arglist of functions. Since this is the other major feature of
slime for me (the other being autocompletion, which works), I'd
like to get it back. Any hints?

I'm also missing the cheezy animation at start-up ...

	Taneli