[slime-devel] clisp problems

Rahul Garg clisper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:41:23 UTC 2005

Hi.
I am using CLISP 2.34 + slime 1.2.1 stable release (not cvs) version.
Whenever i type out a function name slime is supposed to display the
name and parameters in the mini-buffer. For example typing (gethash
<space> will start displaying (gethash arg0 arg1) etc. Can i do something so
that it displays the name of the arguments instead of arg0 and arg1. the
names are displayed if i use cmucl but not if i use clisp.

Any solutions?
I also tried with Lisp In a Box using clisp 2.33 on winxp but it seems
its a problem with clisp everywhere.
 sincerely,
rahul