[slime-devel] New error loading slime

Jeff Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Tue Nov 15 01:22:04 UTC 2005

I've been using my current combination of slime/cmucl for weeks without any trace of trouble, but when I tried to invoke a new session this evening, it gave me this error message:

Any idea what would cause this?

Thanks.
-Jeff

(load "/home/jcunningham/installed/slime/swank-loader.lisp" :verbose t)
(swank:start-server "/tmp/slime.9676" :external-format :iso-latin-1-unix)

Error in function UNIX::SIGSEGV-HANDLER:  Segmentation Violation at #x100168E8.
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Restarts:
  0: [ABORT] Skip remaining initializations.

Debug  (type H for help)

(UNIX::SIGSEGV-HANDLER #<unused-arg>
                       #<unused-arg>
                       #.(SYSTEM:INT-SAP #x3FFFCAFC))
Source: Error finding source:
Error in function LISP::%ENUMERATE-SEARCH-LIST:  Undefined search list: default
0]