[slime-devel] Re: It's not just me! [was: CLISP on Windows?]

GP lisper spambait at CloudDancer.com
Sun Jun 26 22:47:51 UTC 2005

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:57:46 -0700, <peter at gigamonkeys.com> wrote:

> dice. If I manually call (swank:start-server "c:\slime.port") and then
> M-x slime-connect it all works. So I don't think it's a firewall

Then a working solution would be the autoit macro I posted eariler,
modified appropriately.  You can attach the macro to a desktop icon,
which makes it pretty easy for lisp visitor.

--
The LOOP construct is really neat, it's got a lot of knobs to turn!
Don't push the yellow one on the bottom.