[slime-devel] Re: Handling ^M and ^H characters output from ext:run-program?

GP lisper spambait at CloudDancer.com
Sun Jul 17 06:38:31 UTC 2005

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 13:36:30 -0700, <jeffrey at cunningham.net> wrote:

> but couldn't get it to work at all. In any event, why would you need
> to close rip? Isn't it handled automatically by the 'with-open-stream
> function?

Probably leftover deadwood from the version without
'with-open-stream'.  As I mentioned, I built that up, in your case
that might have clued you in faster that *stderror* had what you
needed, e.g. you can skip the loop and just look for a single line,
etc.

--
[ingvar] Modelling forest damage by storms with regular expressions is...
  a curious idea.