[slime-devel] Post 1.0 official release?

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Fri Feb 18 16:20:44 UTC 2005

Are there any plans for a 1.1 or 1.0.1 or whatever "official" release.
(I think I've read all the SLIME messages that have come across the
transom in recent months but I haven't been paying super close
attention so may have missed an announcement or discussion.) I ask
because after the 25th when I turn in my last page proof, I'm going to
be spending a month getting together a Lisp in a Box distro that
includes the code from my book. And I seem to recall that SLIME 1.0
doesn't work with the newer versions of SBCL (because of the Unicode
support added to SBCL?). So from my purely selfish point of view, now
would be an excellent time for an official upgrade of SLIME. If that's
not going to happen I'll probably build a LIAB distro with some
snapshot of CVS SLIME that seems to work well.

Also, if there are specific things that need to happen before a 1.1 or
1.0.1 release of SLIME, let me know; maybe I can tackle some of them.

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com