[slime-devel] Re: Slime license annoyances

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Aug 31 08:37:21 UTC 2005

On 31 Aug 2005 10:05:08 +0200, Luke Gorrie <luke at synap.se> wrote:

> The real solution is of course to fix the cl-ppcre bug that it is
> split into multiple source files and less bundleable. :-)

Hehe... :)

Just in case you weren't just joking: It's of course fine for me if
SLIME or any other project uses CL-PPCRE but /please/ don't bundle it.
In the last two weeks I got three bug reports from LW-ADD-ONS users.
They all reported the same error which was due to a much too old
version of CL-PPCRE.  And in all three cases ASDF had used the
CL-PPCRE that comes bundled with paserve... :(

Cheers,
Edi.