[slime-devel] linefeed in string frame arguments in sldb

Alan Ruttenberg alanr-l at mumble.net
Thu May 13 05:22:59 UTC 2004

If backtrace (in openmcl, at least), if you have a string argument that
has a linefeed then then the linefeed messes up the display of the
backtrace. Ideally I think it would be nice to replace the linefeeds
with a special glyph (which I don't know how to do), but failing that
I'm inclined to replace them with the string <<lf>> or \n or somesuch.
Is anyone else bothered by this problem and/or have a better solution?

-Alan