[slime-devel] Re: Did someone say they were working on a GF browser?

Thomas Schilling tjs_ng at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 23 01:05:13 UTC 2004

Ok, so everyone using acl62 or sbcl can test it now. Using C-r on a method
in the xref-buffer that pops up when you press M-. on a gf name you can
now remove the selected method.

On acl62 this doesn't work for methods with eql-specializers.

Should work even with custom method qualifiers.

We need some more backand support. But should be simple.

I want to remove the line of the method if it was removed, but didn't find
a standard function for deleting a line.

Any probs with the key bindings?

regards

-ts