[slime-devel] SLIME for newbies, or should the REPL and SLDB have a menu too?

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Mon Jul 19 15:47:45 UTC 2004

When SLIME is loaded, and you're editing a Lisp file, the menubar shows
a SLIME menu where you can go for the less often used features or
forgotten keybindings.  The REPL and SLDB, however, lack such menus.  If
it's not too much trouble, I think these should be added.  It may make
things (even) more accessible to beginning SLIMErs.  (And people like me
who forget the keybindings all the time until they become firmly
engraved in muscle memory when they have been used a bazillion times. ;))

Regards,

Dirk Gerrits