[slime-devel] Re: FAIRLY-STABLE

Steven E. Harris seharris at raytheon.com
Wed Apr 28 21:17:15 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie <luke at bluetail.com> writes:

> For now I just moved FAIRLY-STABLE from March 8 onto the current code
> in HEAD so there're a bunch of new goodies (like REPL shortcuts) in
> there.

I just updated this morning, and found another new goodie: SLIME is
dead in the water with CLISP, so now I'm stuck. Now, that doesn't seem
to be "fairly stable" to me. Can the tag be backed up, or can you
perhaps post a CVS recipe to pull the previous FAIRLY-STABLE version
out again?

I have been trying to figure out the CLISP problem for about an hour,
but it would sure help to have a usable SLIME available to experiment
with the cutting-edge version and its attendant problems.

Steven E. Harris        :: seharris at raytheon.com
Raytheon                :: http://www.raytheon.com