[slime-devel] Re: cannot start slime

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Tue Apr 27 17:43:21 UTC 2004

"Steven E. Harris" <seharris at raytheon.com> writes:

> I still experience the startup problem described, running XEmacs 21.4
> with CLISP 2.33 on Cygwin. My slime.el does seem to include the patch
> described above. Here is slime-events-buffer:

In the interim I've committed a change to just disable all use of
hs-minor-mode in XEmacs. (The other day I disabled entering the mode,
but there was still a call to hs-hide-block-at-point until just now).

Hopefully this problem has disappeared for now. I'm not sure if any
XEmacs users care about the *slime-events* buffer not using
hs-minor-mode.

-Luke