[slime-devel] Installation Slime with OpenMCL

jsdey at optonline.net jsdey at optonline.net
Fri Apr 23 13:45:14 UTC 2004

Hi Helmut:

After installing the missing programs, things appear to be working.
The message line
says:  Connected on port 49841. John, this could be the start of a
beautiful program.
You guys are expecting a lot from me.  I will do some more testing this
weekend and
thanks for the support and exquisite program.

Regards,
John