[slime-devel] Re: comma shortcut doesn't work always

Brian Downing bdowning at lavos.net
Thu Apr 22 20:21:08 UTC 2004

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 10:15:17PM +0200, Helmut Eller wrote:
> As a workaround, I generate a synthetic C-l event, which only performs
> redisplay.

I'm not sure what you mean by a synthetic C-l event here, but I for one
rebind C-l, making C-l C-l be recenter and opening up a lot of other
useful bindings for me.  So if slime is going to be generating C-l (as
opposed to recenter) automatically somehow it will probably screw me up.
:-/

-bcd
--
*** Brian Downing <bdowning at lavos dot net>