[slime-devel] comma shortcut doesn't work always

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Apr 20 23:40:28 UTC 2004

Another minor glitch that I encountered is that the comma shortcut in
the REPL doesn't always work. I can consistently reproduce it (GNU
Emacs 21.3.50 and also 21.3 release) like this:

1. Make sure point is at the beginning of a REPL input line.

2. Split Emacs frame into two windows, one of them being the REPL the
   other one containing something else.

3. Hide REPL window with C-x 0.

4. Now type M-x slime.

5. Type the comma.

At this point I'm not asked for a shortcut command in the minibuffer
but the comma is simply entered into the REPL instead.

Anybody else seeing this?

Cheers,
Edi.