[slime-devel] errors on startup

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Apr 20 22:03:17 UTC 2004

Artem Baguinski <artm at v2.nl> writes:

> plus this *Compile-Log* buffer flushed for a split second.
> I understand that warning is something to expect in a alpha version
> of the software, but i still suspect i'm doing something
> wrong... e.g. compiling slime every time i (require) it. could that
> be helped?

We byte-compile some performance critical functions at load time, this
is why you see the warnings every time.

I don't see the warnings, tough. Neither in CVS Emacs nor in Emacs 20.
Could you find out which functions cause the warnings?  Just
byte-compile the file and press RET in the *Compile-Log* buffer over
the warning.

Helmut.