[s-xml-devel] First release candidate

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Fri Jun 11 13:33:33 UTC 2004

Brian,
Rudi,

I did some more updates to s-xml and made a first release candidate,
please tell me what you think.
I tried to do a better job documenting the SSAX parser interface and
added some more examples.

I do have a minor and probably benign problem with CVS (when commiting):

[sven at voyager:~/apps/clnet/s-xml/public_html]$ cvs commit
cvs commit: Examining .
Checking in index.html;
/project/s-xml/cvsroot/public_html/index.html,v  <--  index.html
done
cvs server: warning: cannot write to history file
/project/s-xml/cvsroot/CVSROOT/history: Permission denied

But as far as I can see the permissions on that file are OK (group
s-xml writable).

Sven

PS: It is probably best to also start using the mailing lists ;-)