[regex-coach] Feature requests/bug reports

Charlie Hayes cosmotic at cybercoment.com
Sun Nov 5 08:30:35 UTC 2006

My friend was using it on some HTML, basically parsing out the
decimal values from a table. Sorry I cant give you the exact strings.
He's on XP pro and the latest version as of a week ago. It was pretty
definite that it would freeze up, if he used it for more than one
minute it would freeze up. He did some drag-selecting inside the
regex box that seemed to cause repeated evaluations.

As for the radio buttons, if there are more than 10 groups to
extract, your out of luck. Also, you cant view the contents of the
group without clicking on the radio button and then looking in the
subject box.

It would be great if you made the group radio buttons into a list box
that displayed the group index, start, end, length, and contents. He
was getting over 10 groups, maybe thats what may have been causing
the freeze ups.

-Charlie