[regex-coach] RE: RegexCoach

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Mar 12 12:31:23 UTC 2004

> What a great program!  One thing you are probably aware of is
> that when
> running on Windows XP, hitting the insert key when focused on
> either regex
> or target string panes causes the program to crash.  This
> behavior is very
> consistent.

Sorry for the delay - I was on vacation.

Hmm, I can't reproduce that (0.6.4 on Windows XP pro). Hitting "Einfg"
(which is the insert key on German keyboards) just changes from insert to
overwrite mode - as expected. Are you using the newest version? Could you
provide more details? Is anybody else seeing these problems?

Thanks,
Edi.

PS: Please, if possible, use the mailing list for further communication and
other bug reports. Thanks.