[regex-coach] Show all multiline matches, was: Welcome to the "regex-coach" mailing list

Huug Regex at llaxx.nl
Thu Jun 10 07:46:01 UTC 2004

> > I have 2 feature requests.
> >
> > 1/ When you are working in in multiline mode,
> > would it be possible to see all the matches the same time, instead of
> > one by one?
> >
> > 2/ Is it possible to show more than one selection, possibly in
> > different colors.
>
>Both of these would be possible but a bit hard to implement,
>especially #2. I might include #1 in a future release because someone
>else has asked about the same thing.

The first suggestion is much more useful than the second one.

>But don't hold your breath,

I won't ;-)
Coach is useful as it is, but the suggestions I made would make it even
more so. (for me)
But hey, they are just feature requests, you will most likely have a lot of
them, and you have other things to do.

Kind regards,
Huug Lamberts