[regex-coach] Re: Possible display bug report: The Regex Coach 0.6.7

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Jun 9 07:57:15 UTC 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:49:07 +0800, "Keith Chau" <keithc at cyberec.com> wrote:

> I just tried your software on my XP SP1 (Traditional Chinese) and
> found that the screen is garbled.  Perhaps it's a language-related
> bug?

Hi Keith!

Yes, that might be the case. Actually, it looks like a font problem to
me, i.e. the program doesn't seem to be able to find the usual system
font it needs. I'll see if I can make this user-configurable in one of
the next releases. For now I'm sorry to say that you probably have to
run Regex Coach with a US or Western European version of Windows.

Cheers,
Edi.

PS: Please send bug reports to the mailing list.