[rdnzl-devel] Re: Problem/crash with RDNZL under ECL

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Sep 30 13:54:45 UTC 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:09:30 +0200, "Goffioul Michael" <goffioul at imec.be> wrote:

> Actually, the RDNZL.dll included in the binary package is the one
> compiled with VS2005, not the one provided in RDNZL package. Can you
> retry by using your RDNZL.dll instead?

I did - with strange results.  In this case, the Lisp shell really
crashes if I exit the application, i.e. the Windows crash reporter
window comes up and asks me if I want to send a bug report to
Microsoft.  The "Debug" button in this window does nothing, though.
And VS 2005, if attached to lispshell.exe, still says that the
application exited normally.  However, VS 2003 does catch the error
which is an Access Violation.

Hmm...