[rdnzl-devel] FW: [Fwd: example apropos.lisp failed to load in ECL]

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Mon Sep 4 09:37:41 UTC 2006

________________________________

From: Dean O'Connor [mailto:dean.oconnor at ite.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday 30 August 2006 17:10
To: Goffioul Michael
Subject: [Fwd: example apropos.lisp failed to load in ECL]

hello michael

I subscribe to the ECL mail list and was having a look at RDNZL. Pretty
cool stuff.
I just noticed an loading error for one of the examples.
I tried to send the below info to the mail list but got rejected cause I
wasn't subscribed - and don't really want to for just this one small
thing.

I assume you are, and was wondering if you'd mind posting this sometime.

ps. I was very impressed by RDNZL. One of the few lisp packages I've
downloaded and run (as per documentation) without hassle in ECL.

cheers
dean.