[postmodern-devel] Tutorials, examples, and best practices

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 13:50:15 UTC 2012

>         I'm about to write some production code against a mid-sized, fully normalized database.  Any lessons learned in those kinds of environments would be of interest.

i'm not sure you'll find many things for direct copy-pasting, but
here's an sql abstraction layer that has a postgresql backend:

http://dwim.hu/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=HEAD%20hu.dwim.rdbms;a=headblob;f=/source/postgresql/backend.lisp

--
 attila

Notice the erosion of your (digital) freedom, and do something about it!
PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39
OTR XMPP: 8647EEAC EA30FEEF E1B55146 573E52EE 21B1FF06