[postmodern-devel] Compile error: about to bind S-SQL::CH to NIL, which is not of type CHARACTER.

Frank Goenninger frgo at me.com
Thu May 13 12:45:56 UTC 2010

Hi there,

being totally new to postmodern I have encountered the following problem:

(Environment: AllegroCL Express Edition on Mac OS X, newest postmodern bits from github)

;;; Compiling file
;;;   /opt/common-lisp/packages/postmodern/postmodern/util.lisp
; While compiling LIST-TABLES:

about to bind S-SQL::CH to NIL, which is not of type CHARACTER.
   [Condition of type TYPE-ERROR]

... not digging into it yet, I wonder if anybody has seen this, too ...

Thanks!!

Regards
  Frank