[postmodern-devel] PATCH: Add support for asynchronous notifications

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:05:16 UTC 2010

Hi Zach,

The patch looks great. Do I understand correctly that one uses the SQL
commands to actually enable listening or send something?

As for where the docs go, I'd say somewhere near the bottom of
cl-postgresl.html, with a short mention and a link somewhere in
postmodern.html. If you write out a rough draft and submit a patch
containing that, I'll be happy to polish up the HTML and such.

Cheers,
Marijn