[postmodern-devel] Patch for with-column-writers?

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 07:44:59 UTC 2009

Hi Curtis,

It seems this has been broken ever since I introduced it. I actually
had code that used it, but never noticed that also didn't work. How
embarrassing.

The intent was for the arguments to be a plain list, not a list of
lists, so there was a :by #'cddr missing from the loop. I've pushed a
fix. if you change your code like this, it should work:

> (setf foo
>      (postmodern:with-column-writers
>        (:id #'(lambda (inst val)
>                 (setf (foo-id inst) val)
>                 (setf (foo-stuff inst)
>                       (format nil "My Value: ~A" val))))
>  (postmodern:get-dao 'foo 1)))

Let me know if you have any more problems.

Best,
Marijn