[postmodern-devel] Multiple values from row-readers

Russ Tyndall russ at acceleration.net
Wed Oct 7 21:11:05 UTC 2009

I was wondering if it was a bug or intended behavior that row reader
functions do not properly return multiple values?

I am working on a cl-postgres backend to clsql, so I am not very
familiar with much of the workings of this project, but noticed this
somewhat odd (from my perspective) behavior.  I have worked around this
in the obvious way (list instead of multiple values).

It seems to be a problem with the returning-effected-rows macro (which
expands to a let, effectively discarding any multiple values returned
from the row reader).  Is there a reason not to change the definition to
the following?

http://paste.lisp.org/display/88358

Cheers,
Russ Tyndall