[postmodern-devel] Binary and unary operators

Ivan Boldyrev lispnik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:57:25 UTC 2008

On 10079 day of my life Marijn Haverbeke wrote:
> I pushed patches making a register-sql-operators macro available and
> changing the way strings are passed to strcat. Take a look.

Excellent, but you forgot to insert comma at symbol NAME in a :unary
branch of MAKE-EXPANDER.

I tried to send appropriate one-line patch with darcs mail, but darcs
doesn't allow sending only this particular patch.  This is not a first
time I stuck into such darcs' behaviour, and this is one of reasons I
dislike this VCS.

$ darcs send -u -i -o comma.patch ../postmodern
Creating patch to "../postmodern"...

Tue Jan  8 15:21:32 NOVT 2008  Ivan Boldyrev <lispnik at gmail.com>
  * Enchance infix operators definition macro.
  def-infix-ops is renamed to define-infix-ops, and its first argument now
  accepts :both.  expand-infix-op is changed accordingly.
  Some new infix operators are added.
Shall I send this patch? (1/4)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: n

Tue Jan  8 15:22:01 NOVT 2008  Ivan Boldyrev <lispnik at gmail.com>
  * Make SQL generation faster.
Shall I send this patch? (2/4)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: n
You don't want to send any patches, and that's fine with me!

Ivan Boldyrev

                        Today is the first day of the rest of your life.