[postmodern-devel] WITH-SAVEPOINT macro

Ivan Boldyrev lispnik at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:07:12 UTC 2008

On 10075 day of my life Marijn Haverbeke wrote:
> Looks good. Is it intentional that the savepoint is rolled back after
> its body finishes, unless the body explicitly released/committed the
> savepoint?

Sorry, this is a last-minute-introduced bug.  Swap release-savepoint and
rollback-savepoint in with-savepoint definition.

> Also, inheriting from transaction-handle means that abort-transaction
> and commit-transaction are also valid on savepoints.  Does this make
> sense, ...?

No.  I subclassed transaction-handle just for code writing speed.  If
you think it is important, make savepoint-handle an independent class.

--
Ivan Boldyrev

       Assembly of a Japanese bicycle requires greatest peace of spirit.