[postmodern-devel] Using postgresql's default option for column values

Peter Eddy peter.eddy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:47:55 UTC 2008

Hi Marijn,

I think an option to not try to save unbound slots would solve my
problem perfectly. In the mean time I'll use your :initform query
suggestion. We have a very 'involved' DBA on this project and I'm not
sure that this double-querying will be acceptable to her in the long
run, but it'll certainly be fine for the development DB. So, no great
urgency.

Thanks very much!

- Peter