[postmodern-devel] bug in cl-postgres/protocol.lisp?

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 16:31:11 UTC 2007

Hello Bart,

Sorry about the somewhat late response, my Internet access is limited
at the moment.

Thanks for the quality bug report. I pushed something that should fix
this to the repo. For some reason I never had any problems with this
bug, even though I do get the create-table warning all the time (the
tests even get it, do they fail on your setup?). Good catch about the
use of 'socket' instead of ',socket-name' too. Let me know if this
patch solves your problem.

Regards,
Marijn