[postmodern-devel] postmodern, pg, cl-rdbms

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 15:16:22 UTC 2007

hi,

we had enough of pg and implemented a Postmodern backend for cl-rdbms.
it's using only the cl-postgres package from Postmodern and works like
a charm.

in the process i've added blob and null support and made some other
small cleanups. please find the changes at

darcs pull http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-wdim/darcs/postmodern

you may prefer not to pull one of the changes, which moves to
local-time for time representation. it works fine, but there's no
interval support in local-time, yet.

i think the other changes are generally useful, please take a look, i
hope you'll like them!

and i also hope you don't mind that i've "set up" a Postmodern repo
for our changes. some people are more sensitive in these things, so
please let me know if you have any objections and i'll remove the repo
from the public space.

cl-postgres is one of the cleaner libs out there, it was very easy to
feel at home in the code, thanks for this nice lib!

regards,
--
 attila