[movitz-devel] Macros

rjs at fdy2.demon.co.uk rjs at fdy2.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 18:38:36 UTC 2011

Is there anything special that needs to be done to add a macro to the system ?

I'm trying to add the COLLECT macro from CMUCL to Movitz as it is used by
the CMUCL pathnames code. The macro uses two helper functions which I am also
trying to add.

I have listed all three as members of the muerte package in
movitz/movitz/packages.lisp and tried building both with and without importing
the symbols into the movitz package.

Whatever I do Movitz complains that the helper functions are undeclared.

I started out with the three in a new file, but couldn't get Movitz to compile
it so have put them just before the pathnames code that should use them.

Robert Swindells