[movitz-devel] What needs hacking?

Frode V. Fjeld frode at netfonds.no
Sun Dec 26 16:50:18 UTC 2010

Krzysztof Drewniak <krzysdrewniak at gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, 2010-12-25 at 03:49 +0100, Robert Strandh wrote:
>> > I just realized that CLOS is broken.
>>
>> What do you mean?
> The functions defined in los-closette-compiler are not being used in
> los-closette so there's undefined function errors in about 5 places.

Which functions, exactly?

As to the original question, I'm afraid Movitz is still in the stage
that "if you have to ask, you won't be able to do it". My best advice
would be to start it up and play with it, then ask questions if there's
something you can't get working or something you'd want to develop for
it.

--
Frode V. Fjeld