[movitz-devel] OS decisions

Ram Vedam rvedam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:57:43 UTC 2009

Is Movitz or should Movitz be geared towards becoming a multiuser system? I
think it would be a good idea... and if that is the eventual goal, then
memory protection is a very good idea. Though wouldn't you need memory
protection for process isolation to work correctly? Unless I'm missing
something here...

Ram