[movitz-devel] Introduction

Ram Vedam rvedam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:42:01 UTC 2009

I have been looking different parts of movitz in my free time as well, so
that I can see if what sort of low-level graphics api, and looking at how
Movitz does parallelization (threads, process isolation, etc.). If any of
these sound interesting, keep me posted and I can try my best to help you
out. Movitz is a great project but like you, I also don't know where to
really begin except explore.
(and I've been exploring for a few months now).

Ram