[movitz-devel] movitz-dump-image-and-qemu

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell yoni-r at actcom.com
Mon May 21 04:52:43 UTC 2007

movitz-dump-image-and-qemu (C-c d) is a really convenient feature, if
only it worked under GNU/Linux. But something told me that with
hard-coded strings like "c:/progra~1/qemu/qemu" it was not going to
work.

The attached patch makes it work for me, with the addition of

(setq movitz-mode-default-qemu-binary-path "/usr/bin/qemu")
(setq movitz-mode-default-qemu-directory "/usr/share/qemu/")

..in my .emacs.