[mel-base-devel] mel.mime:parts not working properly for rfc 2822 (reading from a file)

Jochen Schmidt js at crispylogics.com
Sat Jan 23 13:04:15 UTC 2010

Am 23.01.2010 um 10:44 schrieb Fred Gibson:

> I had to rewrite a good portion of read-multipart-body-1 to get the
> parts to parse correctly.  I've tested this with text/plain,
> multipart/alternative and multipart/mixed, and all parsed correctly.
> Here is the diff from my git commit:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the bug was actually not in READ-MULTIPART-BODY-1 but in SCAN-FORWARD-BOUNDARY.
It didn't expect a boundary directly as the first line of the message body - so the top boundary was actually skipped.
If you add this clause to the start of the tagbody in SCAN-FORWARD-BOUNDARY, it works again.

init (let ((c (peek)))
                     (if (char= c #\-)
                       (go possible-boundary)
                       (go start)))

Fix is in repository soon (with some other stuff).

ciao,
Jochen

--
Jochen Schmidt