[mel-base-devel] mel.mime:parts not working properly for rfc 2822 (reading from a file)

Fred Gibson fred at streamfocus.com
Fri Jan 22 06:36:10 UTC 2010

I've been working with reading in an rfc 2822 file, and the parts
method returns only 1 large part for the whole message rather than
breaking it into smaller parts.  It looks like the
mel.mime:read-multipart-body-1 function starts off from
mel.mime:compute-bodystructure-using-folder with the whole message and
then is sent to scan-forward-boundary-tag with the boundary tag for
the overall message, which then only matches at the end of the file
and so only 1 big part is returned.  I'm troubleshooting this problem
now.

Fred Gibson

Founder / Software Developer
http://www.streamfocus.com