[mel-base-devel] Parsing message from string

Michael Gardner gardnermj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:18:50 UTC 2010

I'm writing a simple NNTP->IMAP cron tool. It pulls each NNTP article as a single string, and then must turn that string into a mel-base message somehow for upload to an IMAP server.

But I can't figure out how to get mel-base to parse a string into an email directly. I can output to a temporary file (or named pipe) and then use make-message-from-file, but it seems like there should be an easier way to do this. Am I missing something?

-Michael