[mel-base-devel] Compilation error when compiling package mel-base

Andrea Russo rastandy at inventati.org
Mon Jan 4 16:02:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

Sorry if this has been discussed already but I haven't find any thread
about this.

When trying to load the mel-base package using slime with sbcl, I get
the error attached below. I included the entire backtrace just in case
it would be useful.

I'm using sbcl 1.0.34 and the latest version of mel-base from the darcs
repo at http://www.crispylogics.com/opensource/repos/mel-base

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Andrea.

--
Reclama i tuoi diritti digitali, elimina il DRM.  Approfondisci su
http://www.no1984.org