[mcclim-devel] double buffering of drawing panes

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at inm.mh-freiburg.de
Thu Mar 22 08:38:00 UTC 2012

Hi List,

Am Wednesday, den 21. March 2012 um 13:37:00 Uhr (+0000) schrieb
Christophe Rhodes:

> Without checking too closely, there is a :double-buffering t initarg
> to pane creation, which has in the past worked...

Cool, that works, thanks Christophe! The backend on my machine seems
buggy, however: When I click into the blank area or after releasing
mouse buttons the pane gets filled with a couple of scattered
rectangular excerpts from the rest of the xscreen. Moving the mouse
restores the screen to its correct appearance. Should I report that
somewhere or is there anything I could do about it (If it's the
backend: I'm by no means an expert on backends)?

Yours,
Orm