[mcclim-devel] IN-PACKAGE not defined in CLIM package

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Fri Jan 4 07:38:35 UTC 2008

Andreas Davour <ante at Update.UU.SE> writes:

> I guess so, but it felt like it shouldn't be needed. Symbols should
> have been exported and USE'ed I thought. Well, since you can't
> reproduce it I think it might be some thing I have overlooked. But
> what?

Well, this problem isn't actually totally obscure. If *package* is
bound to a package that does not contain CL:IN-PACKAGE when the file
is read, the in-package form will not work. The odd thing is, of
course, that CLIM really should contain that symbol.

Is the problem reproducible?

--
\  Troels
/\ Henriksen